- We have built direct relationships with our suppliers meaning we know where and how and by whom all our products are made (we even know the names of all our sewists).
- Our craftspeople are all either self-employed or work in small workshops or studios. We collaborate with them as partners, treating them as the talented experts they are, rather than as a machine for mass production.
- We do not source from any company that uses forced or child labour.
- Where we can, we work with women led and run businesses.
- We develop long-term commercial relationships with our suppliers, offering them a steady and reliable source of future income so that they can invest in the development of their own business.
- We pay fair prices for our products and do not exploit our position of relative power to negotiate for the lower buck – if needed we squeeze our own profit margins, not the livelihoods of our artisan suppliers.